DeathWalker
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexPortalLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Drabbles, fanfics, etc. ~

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Cecil
Living
Living
Cecil

Aantal berichten : 37
IC Posts : 1
Registratiedatum : 06-12-13

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 24 years 'ld
Chance of Survival: Average
Partner: They see me rollin', they hatin' ~

Drabbles, fanfics, etc. ~ Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Drabbles, fanfics, etc. ~   Drabbles, fanfics, etc. ~ Emptydo dec 12 2013, 13:34

WARNING. May contain graphic stuff, like violence, gore and abuse

I was always being chased. It never ended, as a shadow crept behind me and made me shudder in its cold aura emitting from the imaginary creature. Imaginary, because no one else shuddered. I was the only one who trembled like a leaf, turned on all the lights and made my way to a safer place, or what felt like "safer". Deep down, I knew nothing was safe enough. It would always follow me. It always knew where I was, where I had been and where I would appear next. It knew me, but hated me. I could feel it as the air went colder and colder and the daffodills started to die. I could hear the voice inside my head screaming, telling me to leave the place immediately, which I always obeyed. But what was the use? Because it always found me, like we were playing hide and seek and he knew where I was hiding, because he fucking peeked while I hid! Because he cheated and wanted me to lose over and over to... to humiliate me! To kill me! To tear my flesh, hear me scream in agony... Untill I would turn on the light. It would leave me alone when I illuminated my tiny cluttered room. It was afraid of the light, like any dark creature I've come to known. But even then I could feel its eyes burning in my skull as I crawled on top of my bed, wrapping my blankets so tightly around my body I could barely breathe. Those eyes... They never stopped looking from the shadows, always watching me, planning to take me away.

Untill I took It away. Not in the exact same form as I remembered, but I could tell it was one of the monsters that had chased me in the dark. Its flesh was rotting, eyes bloodshot red, and dead but alive, but still dead. The groaning sounds It made, the way it gave me shudders down my spine. It felt the same. It was the same thing. But not anymore. I had gained my strength, I was not afraid of the monsters anymore. As I stuck my palette knife in the monster's throat, I twisted it and turned it. Blood sprayed out in darkred splatters, soiling my clothes and face. That lovely color red. It was my favorite color of the spectrum, and here the color showed again, in its purest form. The monster I had tackled to the ground groaned, emitted something like a scream from its throat, but I didn't give a damn as I pushed my palette knife through its vocal cords, scooping my knife underneath them and pulling it back. The knife took its vocal cords away as red muscle-like strings slipped out from the slit I had made in its throat. I pulled the knife back as much as I could, and then the vocal cords snapped, leaving nothing but silence around him. It couldn't make a sound as its vocal cords were completely ripped out. Still, it struggles like a persistent kid trying to break free from a parents' grip. One of my hands did the job, pushing the thing against the hard concrete floor, which was enhanced by the beautiful red splatters of the blood. I lowered my palette knife, determined to make this the greatest piece of art I had ever made. The best thing was: I made it with my greatest fear, literally.
It was easy to tear the cheeks apart.  A few slits in the corners of the mouth did the job perfectly. Poking out the eyes wasn't hard either, as its eyeballs popped right out of its sockets. I put my knife down and took my two other tools. I always had needed a third tool, but never had found what I wanted. Now it was on front of me: my canvas. As I filled in the monster with colors it despiced, I felt this cruel laughter slip out of my throat. It was low, dark. It didn't come from the monster, it came from... Me. I was the laughing one now, whereas It had been laughing for years at my fear of It. But now it was my turn... This was my victory. And I felt powerful because of it.
As I stood straight and admired my work, the monster only made me cringe in laughter. One way to overcome my fear had been to just face it, but this was completely another way. A good way, though. It was less scary with the colorful paint on its face, whereas I had wanted to create the original form of the monster. No, it was nothing but just another clown. Colorful, yet creepy. And as I watched the sky cry, I slipped on my own clowns mask, the blood on my face smeared out over my lips like a clown's smile. A fitting reflection of what I was.
- Seen, but not felt

Inspired by No Sleep Reddit
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Drabbles, fanfics, etc. ~
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
DeathWalker :: Algemeen :: Off-Game :: Deadly Art-
Ga naar: