DeathWalker
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexPortalLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

ain't nobody got time foh dat.

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Kat
Living
Living
Kat

Aantal berichten : 97
IC Posts : 5
Registratiedatum : 22-10-13
Leeftijd : 26

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 22
Chance of Survival: Sky-High
Partner: falling over in the street is just a part of every week and we lie drunkenly just staring at the stars.

ain't nobody got time foh dat. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: ain't nobody got time foh dat.   ain't nobody got time foh dat. Emptydi okt 22 2013, 11:03

AKA waar Judith haar dingen dumpt.
somelyricsgohere.
September 15th, 23:18
I guess I kind of always knew that when the world would end, I’d be there to see it go. I knew I would survive until the very end. I just never imagined being at the eye of the storm, at the root of the problem, in the lion’s den.
But here I am, against all odds. And against all odds, I will tell my tale, although I doubt we’ll reach the end of it.
James is in the room next to me. And he’s slowly dying. Every minute his heart is beating softer and his breath is slowly dying out.
And every minute, I feel myself getting stronger, my heart beating faster, my breath getting more erratic. Soon I will no longer feel the need to breathe or sleep or eat, although I might enjoy it.
We’ve always been the only ones, James and I. The only son and daughter of good luck. Once they might have called it lonely. Today they call us lucky. We always were. We always will be.
But that’s not where my story starts. It started days, weeks, months ago. Maybe even years. I don’t know. I’ve lost the concept of time.
words: xx || song: xx || note: xx

Code:
<center><div style="width: 550px; background-color: #000; font-size: 10px; color: #fff">somelyricsgohere.</div><div style="width: 500px; font-size: 10px; color: #000; text-align: justify;">sometextgoeshere.</div><div style="width: 550px; background-color: #000; font-size: 10px; color: #fff">words: xx || song: xx || note: xx</div>
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

ain't nobody got time foh dat.
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» no time no wasting

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
DeathWalker :: Algemeen :: Off-Game :: Deadly Art-
Ga naar: